Athletic Forms & Registration

The Riley Athletic Department has the following paperwork requirements:

All paperwork needs to be completed before participating in workouts or tryouts.  If the student-athlete has already played a sport during the 2017-2018 school year they should just need to register again and pay insurance.

Physical form (once a year)

IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form.pdf

Athletic Registration Information-the first document explains how to register, the next two links take you right to registration.

High School Athletic Registration Information-Riley

Winter Sports Registration 17-18

Spring Sports Registration 18